22 February, 2018
- “General settings” GeoIP update added input for GeoIPv6,
- “General settings” Customizing and renaming TE3 modules signup.php can now also be renamed,
- “Toplist” sort and conditions added new values,
- “Bulk add trades” niche select added,
- “Custom algorithm” last 7 days added. Available parameters.
- Network daily graph stats fix,
- Outgoing productivity fix,
- Mailer fix,
- Cron GeoIP update fix.
7 December, 2017
- Incoming and outgoing tracking for GeoIPv6 added,
- Search engine spider BUbiNG added.
- Custom algorithm return fix.
7 November, 2017
- “Last referrer” more info displayed: we've added additional parameters to “Last referrer” logs,
- System trade Blocked: you can now use
Left mouse clickto country select all blocked IPs.
- Incoming security fix,
- Manage Pages fix,
- Hourly stats fix,
- Thumb grabber fix.
8 June, 2017
- Shift + left mouse click to select multiple trades: you can now select a range of trades in your stats table - checkbox a trade, press and hold the shift key and checkbox the last trade in a range,
- Trade info / Alexa graph fix: after Alexa web service made changes to their APIs, TrafficHistory graphs didn't display inside Trade info. We had to adjust requests and graphs now display as expected,
- Network sync skim pattern for system trades fix: you can now mass edit skim pattern for multiple system trades and sync it to other sites in your network,
- Fix for incoming and outgoing url purl https base64,
- Toplist image http fix,
in.phprefremote from general settings fix,
- Thumb grabber if toplist images dir doesn't exists fix,
free_disk_spacephp bug fix,
te_redirectSE and Feeder fix,
- Incoming spider fix for discovery spider,
error.phpfile integrity fix and renamed to
.htaccessfix for thumbs,
- Network sort SE progress fix.
6 May, 2016
- Redesigned “Add new” toplist pop-up window - added conditions: we have reorganized existing toplist features and options in “Add new” toplist pop-up window. We also added a new feature - toplist conditions: you can now extend the basic functionality of a toplist system, by adding conditions. Theese allow you to set additional criteria trades must meet in order to get listed in the toplist,
- Improved toplist module - export toplist to network: we have added an Export to network option to Toplist menu's “Mass edit panel”.
- Trade info fix: Alexa graph is now displayed properly,
- History (detailed, simple, popup) gnb fix: history stats for a couple of GNB parameters didn't get displayed on certain setups,
- in.php: cron socket https fix,
- https network fix,
- Cheat logs blocked IPs and max rows fix: “Cheat logs” pop-up window now displays the correct number of rows set,
- Error log fix,
- “Toplist - generate” and “Toplist add - save” fix, if the directory is not writeable but the file exists and is writeable,
- Update will send PHP version internal fix: if someone updates PHP in the DB, it will show the old one.
18. August, 2015
- Improved Network module - “View site” button added: you can now access your sites directly from the Network menu by clicking on the new “View site” button for the preferred website,
- Trade sign-up page - additional “Site stats” available: you can now also display site stats for
Last 7 daysand
Traffic qualityon your Trade sign-up page (optional),
- Thumb grabber module fix: in certain specific setups there was a small chance Thumb grabber might not download thumbs from every trader's website. It now works as expected.
- File integrity fix for php5.5 >
5. July, 2015
- Toplist random image fix: toplist module now picks a random image correctly,
- Toplist images fix: toplist module now always assings downloaded thumbs to correct trades,
- Trade delete fix: when you delete a trade, its toplist images and descriptions get deleted,
- Network sync fix,
- Network delete fix.
5. February, 2015
- Improved Seller module - which traffic to sell added: you can now decide, which outgoing traffic you want to sell -
Both(set by default).
.htaccessthumb dir added
- Changed toplist / thumbs permissions: they are now set to 666.
- “Allowed IPs” popup window fix: smart popup resizing system did not adjust the optimal width of the popup window correctly. It now calculates optimal size (width and height) properly.
- Allowed IPs module: the option to protect your admin interface with
.htaccessdidn't include server IP address, therefore the protection wasn't working correctly.
- Network update trade: it is no longer possible to add your website as a trade to its own database.
- Thumb toplist file integrity issue fix
in.phpproxy remote addr fix
out.phpniche owed sort fix
4. December, 2014
- Allowed IPs module - added protect admin interface with
.htaccessoption: you can now protect your admin interface with
.htaccess- open User drop down menu and click on
Allowed IPs. Select
htaccessfrom “Protect admin interface with” select menu, select your status code (
404) and click
- Improved toplist module - added
Pick random toplist imageoption to “Mass edit”: we have added a new option to toplist Mass edit window - you can decide, what you want TE3 to do if no image is found. Choose
Pick random toplist image- TE3 will replace it with a random image from Toplist images menu, or
Path for image not found- TE3 will replace it with an image of your choice.
27. November, 2014
- Rename toplist path: we have added another customize and rename feature - you can now fully customize your toplist path, which will make your website appear more unique to search engines.
- Notfound img moved to toplist directory: we changed the path for “notfound img” to
/your_TE3_directory/toplist/notfound.gif. If you customize your “toplist” directory you will also customize path for “notfound img”.
- Improved toplist module - added
Pick random toplist imageoption: by default if no image is found, TE3 replaces it with
notfound.gif. We have added a new option to “Add new toplist” window,
Pick random toplist image- if no image is found, TE3 will replace it with a random image from Toplist images menu.
- Trade sign-up page added toplist description: webmasters can now add a description, when they sign-up a new trade. Description (max 256 characters) will be displayed on the toplist. You can set this parameter as
Disabled(hidden) - navigate to Settings / Sign-up page / Required info from webmasters.
- Improved Seller module: we have added a validator in Seller module. TE3 will now check for illegal characters, when you enter
Sell % of your trafficinput (you can input a number between
100, and use up to 2 decimal places).
- GNB quality column: TE3 now displays GNB
Qualityratio even if it is not included in the algorithms for outgoing traffic distribution - this information could help you detect trades sending you “bad” traffic in exchange for your “good” traffic.
- Network SE % summary fixed: SE% summary is now calculated correctly.
- SE and Social media domain list fixed: domain lists are now displayed properly - without empty rows. We have also added a validator - you can no longer insert empty rows, when adding domains to the lists.
- Toplist write permissions / toplist history bug fixed: we have fixed write permissions issue when saving toplists. History toplist will now print correctly.
18. October, 2014
- Improved toplist module: TE3 can now display several different error messages when saving toplists, based on various conditions. New toplists get saved to
- Added “System info” pop-up window in Maintenance menu: notifies you, if .htaccess doesn't work properly inside
/tedata/directory. “System info” also includes incoming tracking code for PHP and SSI extensions with your actual full path, public html and directory.
24. September, 2014
- Improved thumb grabber module: when you enable Thumb grabber, TE3 will notify you if there are no “Thumb crops” conditions set. You can now select thumb crops
Qualityfrom the drop-down menu,
- All menus and pop-up windows equipped with Help icon: a click on the icon loads a new tab with related information from our User manual,
- New parameters in the Network module: you can now survey parameter “GNB”
Qualityand two “No JS” parameters:
In %in your Network menu,
- Forces per hour additional option: we have added a
Force only, if incominglast 24 hours
raw hits for this trade fall belowoption in addition to last 60 mins,
- Improved niches module - “this niche + unassigned” option added: you now have two options, where to send a surfer, when he clicks a link containing a niche parameter
g=: 1. he will be sent to one of the trades assigned to this niche, or 2. he will be sent to one of the trades assigned to this niche and active trades not assigned to any niche. Read more
- Customizing and renaming outgoing parameters validator: we have added a validator to our Customizing and renaming feature. TE3 now validates your out.php parameters during customization,
- Added “Niche name” validator: when you add a new niche, TE3 will validate your “niche name”,
- Improved IP block list module: IP block list window now displays stats
Out Tfor last 24 hours. We have also installed a “block time” select menu, when you are manually adding IPs to the block list
- Dynamic skim conditions notification added: when you enable dynamic skimming, TE3 will notify you if there are no existing conditions set.
- Toplist owed sort fix,
- out.php skim right order fix and added
es=1: skim types are now properly prioritized, “out.php” parameter
es=1works as expected now,
- Skim fix for
- Edit trade bug fixed: trade settings were not displayed in the Edit trade pop-up window properly,
- Create backup fix: backup did not generate properly on all servers,
- Dynamic skim bug fix: Dynamic skim window now displays
Clk TGproperly and you can sync “Existing conditions” with selected sites from your network,
- Trade sign-up page Alexa issue fixed: TE3 now performs an instant “rank check” during the sign-up process for webmasters, if a required Alexa trade rank is set.
- Default skim added: skim is now set to default skim for all outgoing links on your site. You can still set internal skim for individual trades (and it will outpower “default skim”) or include external skim directly in ougoing links (this method will also outpower “default skim” but won't outpower “internal skim”).
- Rename incoming parameters: our customizing and renaming feature enables you to rename cookies, which will make your website appear more unique to search engines. Cookie names are now randomly generated at the installation stage. Although not necessary, we advise you to rename them manually - search engines will recognize actual words as more authentic than computer generated ones.
- Rename outgoing parameters: we have added another customize and rename feature - rename outgoing parameters
refremote… and make your outgoing links more unique.
- out.php: id can be base64 decoded
- Manage niches - added “After all trade visited” options: you can now specify where to send a surfer, after he has visited all trades assigned to a niche. Available options:
Reset and start over,
Send to other tradesand
Send to gallery.
- Added “Social media” system trade: incoming traffic and clicks, produced by surfers referred to your site by social media platforms, are now counted under Social media system trade.
- Added anti cheat: TE3 now checks if surfer has JS enabled. Learn more about No JS.
- Added network update for allowed IPs
- Linklist: added maxlink and autolink
- Improved referrer productivity module: we've added
Max rowsinput and built in “shorten URL” - Referrer productivity logs window is now loading much faster.
- Removed feeder and seller from “exclude trades”, “toplist images” and “toplist descriptions”: when you wish to exclude trades for single or multiple trades, and when you wish to edit toplist images or toplist descriptions, only active and inactive trades will be loaded on a list of your trades, we have removed feeder and seller trades from the list.
- Improved seller module: you can now exclude preferred trades from sending traffic to seller by selecting them in
Don't sell traffic from selected tradesaccordion. You can now also choose to
Sell only traffic from selected niches.
- Index: check if session
- Tedata htaccess changed to 404 (“not found”) instead of 503.
- Webmaster interface customize: you can now customize Webmaster statistics page.
- Skim pattern 100,0:2 fix
- New trade approve fix
- Delete link fix
- Link: illegal character fix, only alphanumeric and
16. October, 2013
- Heavy optimization: in.php & out.php modules have been heavily optimized. They consume up to 40% less resources now.
- Index pages & redirections: You can now add as many pages and redirections as you like. You simply have to checkbox “exclude from stats” option, which means such page doesn't consume any resources. This is ideal for category redirections.
- Seller inside skim pattern: You can now add Seller directly into the skim pattern (e.g. 100,75,seller.com,65) which allows you to sell every Xth click.
- Delete from network: When you delete trades, you can now select network delete option to delete selected trades on other sites in your network as well.
- u= parameter improved: u= parameter in the outgoing link can now handle both, unencoded URLs and base64 encoded URLs.
- Reset & delete inside edit window: Reset and delete options have been added into the edit trade window. If you click on the delete button, you can now also select blacklist and trash options.
- Optimized GEO IP updating: Update system for GEO IP database has been optimized. It is now faster and more reliable, specially if you're running multiple sites on a single server.
- Force status added: Status for Force per hour has been added into the edit trade window. At the end of the “per hour” line, you can see in the brackets something like this [x / y], where x represents number of hits sent so in the current hour and y represents number of hits that should be ideally sent by this minute of the hour.
- Additional details added to the edit trade window: Trade info section has been added into the edit trade window. There you can find info such as: Alexa rank ,Google rank, Last reset time, name servers, sign-up method (admin or sign-up page). If trade has been added through the admin, webmaster IP is display as well.
- Blacklist warning: Add trade window will now warn you if trade you're trying to add is on your blacklist.
- Capping markers: If you enable capping columns in the interface editor, active capping cell will be marked with yellow color, so you can easily spot all active cappings for all trades.
- Thumb preview issue fixed: Thumb preview in edit trade window did not preview thumb properly on all servers.
- Capped trades on the toplist: Capped (suspended) trades were listed on the toplist. Not anymore.
- Deleting trades optimized: Deleting large amount of trades at once (e.g. 200 trades) took approx. 40 seconds to complete. We have optimized the delete module to fix this problem.
28. December, 2012
- HUGE performance optimization: Optimizations inside admin interface. Referrer logs, country logs, cheat logs, user agents and last ref logs will now load much faster.
- Overview menu optimized: Overview menu has been optimizied and it is now loading MUCH faster.
- Outgoing redirections: This is a new module. It allows you to configure specialized outgoing redirections the way you want to. From now on you can specify for EACH individual system trade how it should be processed (handle like normal traffic, send 100% to content, send to specified URL).
- Image loading optimized: We have optimized image loading all over the admin interface. There are less httpd requests now. All menus and pop-up load faster now.
- Quick help: We've added a new quick help system for many menus and pop-ups.
- Date range calendar: It as been further improved. If you change months or years, you don't have to extra click on the day below. Additionally cancel button has been added. If you click anywhere outside the calendar div, it will now close properly.
- Timezone change refresh: By clicking on the “date/time” button in the header, you can change timezone. Header time will now instantly adjust when you click on the “save” button.
- Interface manager simplified: You can now add/edit/delete interfaces right from the interface pulldown.
- Edit interface improved: Each accordion now has a number of selected parameters displayed in the brackets. Mass checkbox can now visible even if accoridon is closed. “Save as” button has been added and it becomes active only if you rename an existing interface!
- Quick info in menu drop downs: We have added number of records into the brackets for specific modules directly into the drop down menus (settings, tools, user…).
- Pop up resizing: Pop-up size is now always optimal and it is dynamically calculated based on the content that's being displayed.
- Network menu / 2 new graphs: Monthly and yearly graphs have been added.
- History menu / 1 new graph: Yearly graph has been added.
- Inactive interface buttons: We've introduced non-clickable inactive interface buttons with ligher colors. Buttons become inactive when you checkbox at least one record in the respective table.
- Reorganized menus: Tools and settings dropdowns have been reorganized.
- Reorganized IP block list: It has been simplified and it should be now easier to understand.
- Active checkbox text: If you click on the text positioned on the right side of the checkbox, it will check/uncheck the respective checkbox. Before we have modified this handler, the only option was to click directly on the checkbox.
- Toplist / Generate date: We've added a column called “generate date”, where you can see date and time when each toplist was last generated.
- Alexa and Google PR: Navigate to the “overview” menu and hold mouse over any domain name. Info pop-up will appear. Among other things, we have displayed “Alexa rank” and “Google Pagerank”.
- Download thumbs for individual trade: We've added a feature which allows you to download thumbs for individual trade. Navigate to the “overview” menu, “edit” individual trade, expand “advanced” accordion and can click on the “download” icon.
- Chrome bug fixed: Update / Tools / Settings dropdowns were not visible after Google updated their Chrome browser. We've fixed that and it works as expected now.
- Tens of small bugs fixed: We've fixed a lot of small interface bugs
24. May, 2012
- Index pages and redirections: You can now display multiple index pages, “include” or “redirect” to different pages. Filter redirections based on IP, country, trade (referrer), category, mobile and more.
- Smart popup resizing system: We've implemented a system that dynamically calculates optimal size (width and height) of the popup windows, so the scrollers (specially horizontal scroller) don't need to appear unless it is really necessary. You can see dynamic pop-ups in action in the total summary row (2nd row in the header - the gray one) on the links such as “Hourly”, “History” ,“Cheat”, “Country”, “Links”, “Referrers” and so on.
- Smart expand/collapse system: Inside pop-ups such as “Edit trade” window, there are different sections (accordions). By default some sections are opened (basic, advanced, forces) and others are closed (exclude trade, niches, toplist images, toplist descriptions and so on). From now on your browser (cookies) will remember which sections you opend/closed the last time and it will keep them opened / closed for you the next time you open the same popup. We find it quite handy. This system has been implemented into several different pop-up windows such as: Edit trade, new trade, edit system trade, edit seller, edit buyer, mass edit, export trade, customize interface. Storing expand/collapse data for each pop-up is independent.
- Improved “user / allowed IPs” module: You can now add a comment next to any IP you add to the allowed list, e.g. 18.104.22.168 # this is my server IP. It now also checks for duplicated allowed IPs and it alters you.
- Forces changed from pulldown to radio: For a better overview of the force type (free or force), we've changed it from a pulldown to a radio button. It also comes now in two colors, so you can immediately see which force you have set in the “forces” columns (red ⇒ force, blue ⇒ free).
- Focus on the “add trade” window: When you click on the “add trade” button, popup opens and it now automatically sets focus on the “Return URL” field, so you can start typing (pasting) it in immediately.
- Maximize on popups: Double click on the popup header now properly maximizes window.
- Password confirmation: When changing password in the “user / manage user” menu, you have to confirm the old password first as an additionally security measure
- History / Detailed customize: You can now sort “history stats” and “detailed stats” columns by dragging rows in the customize popup.
- Detailed stats and customize: Detailed stats page now gets reloaded in the background when you save changes in the customize popup.
- Direct ICQ msg: If you hold mouse over the “domain name” in the overview menu, domain info box will show up. From there you can click on the ICQ / nickname to send an instant ICQ msg. If desired you can also enable ICQ column in the overview menu / customize interface window and you will be able to send ICQ msgs to your trade partners by clicking on the “Msg” in the ICQ column.
- Direct e-mail: If you hold mouse over the “domain name” in the overview menu, domain info box will show up. From there you can click on the “e-mail” link to send an e-mail directly from TE3. If desired you can also enable e-mail column in the overview menu / customize interface window.
- Time zone selection: You can select time zone by clicking on the “date / time” link on the right side of the header. It used to open as a small popup in the center of the screen. It now opens as a drop down in a windows style.
- Improved tooltip system: Tooltips are now opening more properly even if they're in multiple lines and with different html styles etc.
- Header hover: We've added hover on all sortable headers, so it is easier to spot them. If you would like to it, try to hold mouse over column headers in the overview menu.
- Opera and IE9 cookies: Storing cookies for main overview table and in the edit window (expand/collapse) didn't work properly.
- Cheat logs block time issue: If you wanted to add IPs from the cheat logs to the block list permanently (value: -1) it didn't work properly. Additional checks have been added for the “blocked time” parameter.
- Deleting old interfaces: If you rename an existing interface, it now properly deletes the old template.
- Preselected niches for new trade defaults / add trade / bulk add: It didn't select preselected niches properly. It does now.
- Customize interface checkboxes: It didn't always mass select/deselect groups in the customize interface popup properly. Now it does.
- Popup dragging: In some browsers you couldn't drag popup windows if you tried to drag them on the popup title. It works now.
- Popup dragging cursor: Sometimes “move” cursor didn't change back to normal state after you stopped dragging the popup. It changes back properly now.
- Mailing rules: We have fixed a row dragging bug.
5. April, 2012
- Enhanced login page security: After 3 failed login attempts, you have to authorize yourself as a “human” using captcha. This prevents bots from trying hundreds and hundreds of login combinations
- New date picker: Allows you to select start and end date in a single popup for faster selection with a better overview
- Niches menu: When you click in the checkboxes in the “niches” menu, it automatically saves the changes and a “Saving…” message appears next to the affected checkbox
- Niches / Manage niches menu: When you click on the “+ add row” link, it will now automatically scroll down to the bottom, so you will always see the newest row
- Overview / Bottom panel / Send mail: We've added additional checkings for the form parameters
- Overview / Bottom panel / Export to textarea: Additional form field validation added. “domain” parameter has been added. Textarea resizes with the popup now also in IE9+
3. April, 2012
- Security We have introduced lock.php and unlock.php to lock php files
- Secuirty File integrity checker improved
- TE3 was optmized to work better on ipad