Assuming you have just completed installation successfully, you might want to do things in the following order:
- Login URL: You can login at
- Change password: If you would like to change your password, click on the
Usericon and select Manage user from the drop-down menu.
- Trade sign-up page: Your trade partners can sign-up for a trade here:
You can configure it in the Settings / Sign-up page window.
- Add trades: To add new trades from the admin interface, navigate to the Overview menu, click on the
Add tradetrade button and select Add trade from the drop-down menu. Pop-up window will open. Although it might look a bit complicated at first, it is actually very simple and well organized. The only required field is
Return URL. You should also enter
Site name, because you will need it to create a toplist in the next section.
If you would like to customize default values for the “Add trade” window, click on the
Add tradebutton and select Default values from the drop-down menu.
- Toplist: If you would like to create a toplist, refer to the toplist section.
- Incoming traffic tracking: You have to add incoming traffic tracking code to your pages. Refer to the incoming traffic tracking section.
- Outgoing traffic tracking: You have to add outgoing links to your pages. Refer to the outgoing traffic tracking section.
- IP protect your admin interface: We strongly encourage you to IP protect your admin interface. It can make a difference between being hacked or not. Refer to the IP protect your admin interface section.
Remember to replace “your_TE3_directory” with the actual directory name you have chosen.
te3/quick_start.txt · Last modified: 2014/12/03 17:49 by moderator