User Tools

Site Tools


te3:outgoing

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Last revision Both sides next revision
te3:outgoing [2014/12/04 06:37]
moderator
te3:outgoing [2014/12/04 06:49]
moderator [out.php parameters]
Line 29: Line 29:
 | **g=**<​color blue>​[niche]</​color>​ | Send surfer to a specified [[te3:​niches|niche]]. \\ \\ Example 1: ''/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​g=group1''​ \\ Surfer will always be sent to niche-trades. \\ Example 2: ''<​nowiki>/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​g=group1&​u=http://​www.duckduckgo.com/</​nowiki>'' ​ \\ If we assume that [[te3:​default_skimming|default skim]] is set to 70, there is a 70% probability that surfer will be sent to ''<​nowiki>​http://​www.duckduckgo.com</​nowiki>''​ and 30% probability he will be sent to the most owed unvisited trade in the niche "​group1"​. ​ \\ \\ ''​g=''​ parameter can be used in a combination with ''​u='',​ ''​s='',​ ''​l='',​ ''​es=1''​ parameters. | | **g=**<​color blue>​[niche]</​color>​ | Send surfer to a specified [[te3:​niches|niche]]. \\ \\ Example 1: ''/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​g=group1''​ \\ Surfer will always be sent to niche-trades. \\ Example 2: ''<​nowiki>/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​g=group1&​u=http://​www.duckduckgo.com/</​nowiki>'' ​ \\ If we assume that [[te3:​default_skimming|default skim]] is set to 70, there is a 70% probability that surfer will be sent to ''<​nowiki>​http://​www.duckduckgo.com</​nowiki>''​ and 30% probability he will be sent to the most owed unvisited trade in the niche "​group1"​. ​ \\ \\ ''​g=''​ parameter can be used in a combination with ''​u='',​ ''​s='',​ ''​l='',​ ''​es=1''​ parameters. |
 | **purl=**<​color blue>​[gallery_plug]</​color>​ | Plug galleries using purl parameter. \\ \\ For example: ''/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​purl=<​nowiki>​http://​www.tradex.com</​nowiki>/​one_of_his_galleries.html''​ \\ Surfer will be sent to a gallery behind purl= parameter and +1 outgoing hit will be counted for "​tradex.com"​. | | **purl=**<​color blue>​[gallery_plug]</​color>​ | Plug galleries using purl parameter. \\ \\ For example: ''/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​purl=<​nowiki>​http://​www.tradex.com</​nowiki>/​one_of_his_galleries.html''​ \\ Surfer will be sent to a gallery behind purl= parameter and +1 outgoing hit will be counted for "​tradex.com"​. |
-| **es=1** | If this parameter is included in the out link, internal skim will be ignored and external skim will be used instead. \\ \\ For example: ''/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​es=1&​l=sponsor1&​u=<​nowiki>​http://​www.sponsor.com/</​nowiki>''​ \\ Imagine this scenario. You're using internal skim (set to e.g. 75%) on your site and you want to track clicks on sponsor links through TE (link report), but of course you don't want to skim those clicks. Surfer must be sent to a sponsor link each and everytime ​he clicks on it. Setting external skim (s=100) in the out link is not enough, because internal skim outpowers external skim ([[te3:​skimming|read more about skimming here]]). For this reason you will have to include "​es=1"​ parameter in your out link to force TE to use external skim instead. |+| **es=1** | If this parameter is included in the out link, internal skim will be ignored and external skim will be used instead. \\ \\ For example: ''/​your_te3_directory/​out.php?​es=1&​l=sponsor1&​u=<​nowiki>​http://​www.sponsor.com/</​nowiki>''​ \\ Imagine this scenario. You're using internal skim (set to e.g. 75%) on your site and you want to track clicks on sponsor links through TE (link report), but of course you don't want to skim those clicks. Surfer must be sent to a sponsor link each and every time he clicks on it. Setting external skim (s=100) in the out link is not enough, because internal skim outpowers external skim ([[te3:​skimming|read more about skimming here]]). For this reason you will have to include "​es=1"​ parameter in your out link to force TE to use external skim instead. |
  
 ---- ----
te3/outgoing.txt ยท Last modified: 2015/04/29 05:20 by moderator